Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

So....It’s been a month and a half since the last time I blogged. So you probably all figured out the diet may not being going as well as imagined. I could sit and make excuses all day but honestly it comes down to be and having no control over myself at times. BUT tomorrow is a new day. (Because starting a diet on Thanksgiving is just not fun!) I am planning tomorrow to start fresh with trying to lose weight and getting back on the big 3-0 shape up!

My goal starting tomorrow is to lose 10 pounds by the end of the year. This means a total overhaul of what I am doing now. This shouldn’t be hard because I am currently doing nothing right at this point in time. So bring on the gluttony today because tomorrow it is all over!

1 comment:

  1. You go girl I know you can do it and be and inspiration to my fat ass!!!

    ReplyDelete