Monday, November 29, 2010

Lucky part 2

Since I was writing this post in a rush today I think I forgot to name some people. Specifically my cousins who work out with me and keep me grounded. We are like an extended group of brothers and sisters that are a ton of fun together! Also I forgot my aunts and uncles who have helped to make me who I am and have been like extended parents for all of us kids.  My life would not be the same without all these people in my life!

Thanks everyone for your love and support in every aspect of my life even if you do not always agree with what I do.

I love you!

3 comments:

  1. Let me know if you want a walking buddy! I try to work out every day on my treadmill, and yeah well, sometimes you just need company to be with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen! :) I would love to have a walking buddy and someone to brave the cold with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully our dogs won't attack each other if we go walk them together. I wish I had weights in my basement. If you have a DVD, we can always do it together in the basement and not tell people we look like fools!

    ReplyDelete