Saturday, July 9, 2011

Summer concert update!

As I mentioned in a previous post I bought alot of concert tickets for this summer! Well we are halfway done with the concerts at this point!

The first one we went to was Jason Aldean at Verizon. I was not too familiar with Jason Aldean and his music but now I am a fan! He is a great entertainer and he is super cute! The concert was alot of fun. The weather was ok. It looked like and felt like it was going to rain for most of the night, but it never did which is good. In fact I just downloaded a bunch of Jason Aldean music on ITunes. What did we do without Itunes before? haha. Here is the only picture I took at Jason Aldean. Sara and I look like we are having fun! :) (The guy behind us doesn't haha)


The 2nd concert of the summer was every girl born between 1976-1992's dream concert. It was NKOTBSB. In case you do not know what that stands for it was New Kids on the Block and Backstreet Boys together. On one stage! Jordin Sparks opened for them and she was really good. But the concert was awesome! We were at the United Center in Chicago for that one. I went up with my friends (who are actual sisters and sorority sisters of mine) Kara and Emily. It was so much fun! We obviously stayed up in Chicago. We also made a trip to Ikea while in Chicago! That was my second trip to Ikea and it is definitely one of my favorite places to go! But I have to say I am glad it is not in Indy because I know that is where all my money would go!



2 weeks ago we went to Kenny Chesney. First we tailgated and drank before going into the concert. That was alot of fun. The truck next to us had a Tiki bar set up. Apparently when I went into the concert I missed the squirt gun full of rum and the jell-o shots. The concert was great and he even brought up Brad Stevens the coach of Butler to sing with him! So cool.




Next Sunday is the start of 3 concerts in 9 days! First is Tim McGraw at Verizon, then back to Verizon for Rascal Flatts the next Saturday. Adam is going to that one with us. Then the next Tuesday is NKOTBSB in Indy!

July is by far going to be our craziest month! The weekend of the fourth I had a 3-day weekend and we went to the pool, cleaned our house and had a little get together for the fourth. Of course I did not take any pictures for that because sometimes I remember my camera and other times I totally space it! It was a nice get together with some of our good friends. We also went out to dinner on Saturday night with Adam's parents.

At the end of July Adam and I are headed to Virginia for the Ward family reunion. My dad is taking us. It should be fun. I have not been to Virginia since I was a teenager and I am looking forward to Adam seeing where my grandpa came from. It is absolutely beautiful down there but it is in the sticks which I love! I am going to load my Ipod up with plenty of country music for the trip down! :) Good thing Adam likes country! :)

August is a quiet month and then September starts the month of traveling Adam and I are going to do! But more on that later! :)

So that is last couple of weeks and next couple of weeks! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment