Sunday, June 12, 2011

Its amazing what a week of workouts will do for you....

I have been working out with Jacquie for 2 weeks now. Last week was my first full week of working out at the gym. I feel really good and I have a ton of confidence now. It had been a long time since I could look in the mirror and actually like what I see. I actually ran on the treadmill on Thursday! I cannot believe I actually did it! The one challenge I have had is getting my 3 days of cardio in. I am going to start getting up in the morning and doing it before work so that I don't have to worry about doing it at night. Plus with going to my trainer 3 nights a week I like to be home on the nights I don't meet with her so that I can get stuff done around the house. The only thing is that my house has suffered a little bit since I started. I wish Adam would help out more but I guess there are bigger battles at this point.

I went and bought new tennis shoes yesterday. They are super cute! My feet had been really hurting in the shoes I had. I had been wearing those for awhile though so it was time for some new ones! I bought them at Kohls and had to grab a pair of socks to try them on since I had on flip flops. But I ended up buying the socks too. They have wicking and they are Nike brand. They are pretty similar to the socks my mom bought for me at Runners Forum before. I am going to wear them to the gym tomorrow morning so I can start to break them in before my class tomorrow night.

Well I am going to go and clip my coupons. After work I need to head to the grocery before its pool time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment