Thursday, June 2, 2011

No pain, no gain?!

Wow..I am sore. With a little over 4 months to go until my 30th I have decided in a last ditch effort to lose some weight to start with a personal trainer. Now I have worked with a personal trainer before my wedding and I saw some results with her. I decided to go back to the same one. Jacquie now has her own studio in Fishers. Check her out at Challengeyourbody.com.

My mom is helping me out with payments since I currently have little extra cash. I am doing 3 times a week in group fitness classes. The classes are small and with my back injury she is willing to help out and make sure I am not doing something that could injure myself. I was a little shocked when I went in for my first weigh-in with her and had gained 25 lbs since I last worked out with her. I knew I had gained a lot but I guess until you see the numbers you really don’t realize how much it is.

Well last night was my first night. I think I did pretty well with it. The class was 45 minutes long and she concentrated on body weight exercises and ab exercises. Tonights class is weight lifting. I am doing Monday, Wednesday and Thursday nights over there. I think the one thing that will be the hardest for me will be the diet part. I have to write down everything I eat and holding myself accountable for what I am eating is challenging for me sometimes.

With the couch to 5K I have kind of put it on hold right now. I am going to restart it after the weekend. The main reason I stopped it was because I was so tired and sore after the first time that I wimped out. I think with the combonation of the training sessions and my C25K it should be exactly what I need to jumpstart my workouts.

Another plus is now the pool is open so I can swim some laps there if I would like to. I have already been over there 3 times and I am pretty tan already. I love summer!! J

No comments:

Post a Comment