Tuesday, August 2, 2011

2 months!

So I am only a couple of days late with an updated blog. Ok I am over a week late but who is counting? Anyway things have been going well. Last week because of other things going on and it being my late week at work I was able to work out in the mornings 2 days. It was nice to know that my workout was done before I went to work and if I wanted to work out after then it was up to me. The best part about me working out in the mornings is that I was able to lose 4 lbs in a week. Yes, you read that correctly---4 lbs! The most I have lost since beginning this weight loss adventure and it is also the total amount of pounds l have lost to date. I am sure most of it is my working out in the morning because I was able to hold myself accountable but some of it may have been that I started remembering to take my Metformin like I am supposed to. Like I said before because of the PCOS and the insulin resistance the Metformin is to regulate my body and hormones. I think this is part of the reason that I have started to start losing weight. It also is helping a little with my appetite and helps me to feel full. That is one of the bad things about the PCOS/insulin resistance. So hopefully it is starting to reverse itself and the more weight I lose the better it will be!

Working out in the mornings is what I am going to start doing every other week and on my days off. It actually helps me to stay accountable throughout the day. Plus as I mentioned before I get more time with Adam!

Well that is my workout weight loss update. A July conclusion is coming up next J.

P.S. I have made myself a little challenge. If I lose 15 pounds in August I get to buy a pair of shoes from Shoedazzle.com for Vegas! J

No comments:

Post a Comment