Monday, August 22, 2011

My favorite time of the year.

I love back to school time. Even though I am not going back to campus this semester it is still so exciting to me! I love school. I love learning new things. I love getting the sylabbus and looking ahead on the semester. I guess I am a dork for stating that, but it is exciting and new. My new classes showed up in Blackboard this weekend. Even though I still have my one summer class still hanging over my head I am excited to start working on other classes too. So good luck to everyone starting schiool this week and next and also continued good luck for the grade school kids that started in the last couple of weeks!

On my summer class....I did not get anything new done on it. But I do not feel too bad. I was able to finish a project that I have needed to do for a long time. I organized my pictures into photoboxes. It took about a month and I basically worked on it all weekend but it is done and from here on out I can workon it as I go. At this point I have all my pictures printed and on their way.

As far as weight loss goes...Jacquie is doing a weight loss challenge that starts next Monday. I am going to join it even though I am going to be on vacation two weeks of the challenge. It should help me keep accountable while I am gone. Last week I had Jacquie do my measurements and I really have not gone down too much at all. Very disheartening. My body fat percentage has gone down. But I did manage to lose the weight I had gained so that is good.

This week should be a good week. I am taking off Thursday and Friday to have a long weekend and then next week I am only working 4 days and then Adam and I will be on vacation! I am looking forward to having some time with my husband without his employees or boss texting or calling. Adam is not even turning his phone on while we are gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment