Monday, August 29, 2011

Weight Loss Challenge!

Today starts a weight loss challenge that my trainer Jacquie is putting on for the people in my gym. Of the girls I have the most to lose in this competition so hopefully I will do well. I already weighed in and worked out this morning so I feel like I am at an advantage over everyone else at this point. I am hoping that I can pull this off even with being at a disadvantage with going on 2 vacations in the 2 months of the contest. Jacquie is going to help by putting together a workout for me to do while on vacation so as long as I keep to that and workout every day and watch what I am eating I should be ok! That is a lot to think about though.

Starting weight is a little too high for me to put on the internet for everyone to see but once I get my final weight I will put it on here.

So as far as this challenge goes ready, set, go….

2 comments:

  1. I am trying it is hard though! This week I have felt like crap and do not want to work out. I need to really hit is hard this week.

    Katie
    (oh and Blogger you suck---I am using my OWN id to comment but I can't! WHAT?!)

    ReplyDelete